Saturday, July 14, 2012

Mr. Brainy's Art and Think Tank

Sometimes you need brainy, other times you can just squeak by...
Offering serious brain power for your need for brains
Located in Sacramento, California
I have a nice hang out for CEOs, Tycoons, and High Rollers, really!
You can drive right up which saves a lot of time. I can help you 
with writing. Writing takes time and you don't have it! Genius!

Farrell Hamann Fine Art/Writing (916) 641-7696
Located a bit West of Howe, off Hurley

If I don't have the solution, I know people who do.
I'm a generalist which is often the way to go

Bitey Cats, candles, and stolen cupcakes

My Museum/Gallery is kid friendly and just oozes cool!

If you want to assist in developing some of my ideas, that could be a good move for you

 Your problem seem to complex to solve in the allotted time? Heh, not fun. You've got maybe 3 minutes to untangle the mess and no pulling the plug.  What would Captain Kirk (Star Trek) do?


I'll do my best to make sure you don't take the wrong road. 

 Small Kubota 4wd diesel tractor
MY Kubota B6000. I hired a woman in Santa Barbara, CA to do the artwork for me. 
That's a brush chipper on the back powered with a PTO (power take off)

http://bradblog.com/ Election fraud (not voter fraud is the real problem. Hand count all votes) 

The Rachel Maddow Show 

 Three cute girls take off their bikinis!
http://youtu.be/cyumxqvAJAI

Nail Wraps: My daughter, the beauty expert, loves these people and their product. She is really picky. A new company: http://www.wrapartistnails.com/

  Mr. Brainy's repaired carpet. Work done by a professional

http://s1189.photobucket.com/albums/z426/farrellhamann/ 

Bookmark this page

 Love

 My macho, homemade green undershorts!

2 1/2 HP British Seagull outboard engine. First start in 40 years
a smokey little 2 stroke. 

 The #FDA is corrupt. The Farrell Hamann Show
YouTube Channel: Farrell Hamann

Creepy Hitler photo. The Farrell Hamann Show




No comments:

Post a Comment